For more info on Jobseekers Allowance:

Telephone ::

This with the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP)
This is a call routing service which provides you with quick and easy access to the organisation you require

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Valid CSS

Labelled with ICRA

Jobseekers Allowance - How to Claim JSA

Getting Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)

To apply for income-based Job Seekers Allowance or to get Contribution-based Jobseekers Allowance, or to find out if you are entitled to Job Seekers Allowance, you will need to call the Job Centre Plus Office on and speak to an JSA advisor.

For more information and how to claim Contribution-based Jobseeker's Allowance click here

For more information and how to claime Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance click here